I have found out a few Logo Design Software Program that can help you design your professional logo and those are listed below.
Best Logo Design Software Program
If you have been searching for a free software tool that can meet your professional logo designing requirements, then GIMP can become one of your best choices. Certainly, it is a free logo designing software program that allows you to create an enticing logo with less effort. The name GIMP primarily stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program. Besides, it is buckled up with a couple of features that give a spontaneous interface allowing you to produce fascinating designs.
- Not mandatory to have previous experience in using the tools
- It supports almost any type of file format
- Amateur friendly due to its availability of lightweight designing features
- Available on multiple operating system platforms
- Lacks in the adjustment of layers
If you plan to get a nice professional logo without prior designing knowledge then Canva is for you! Undoubtedly it is a powerful and easy-going online logo creating software that gives you confidence over designing as an amateur. Because this software program comes with beautiful templates that make logo designing simple. However, this software comes both in free and the Canva Pro version where you can get access to millions of online templates and photos at $1 each.
- Available online
- User-friendly interface
- Canva Pro comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Social media sharing is only limited to Twitter and Facebook
Ensures constructing a professional quality logo with its vector graphic designing tool. Inkscape being a robust and open-source software platform has become an integrated toolkit for an amateur logo designer.
- The open-source software program and available on multiple operating system platforms
- Able to edit SVG or Scalable Vector Graphics source directly
- Calligraphy tools available to add stunning lettering to your logo designs
- Have to face a couple of updates for bug fixes
Unquestionably, Affinity Designer can be the absolute solution for creating a striking logo or any other graphical design. It can be the right-hand for producing accurate and customizable live shapes for your vector graphics demonstration.
- Availability of astonishing real-time blend modes and effects.
- Offers Dark and Light Mode interface
- Advanced file support
- Has a steep learning curve
The simple, elegant, and open-source logo designing software program that brings hundreds of free overwhelming logo patterns within your reach.
- Free to edit and put a personal touch to all the available templates
- No designing experience is required for the beginner-friendly tools
- Best for working on small scale projects
- It doesn’t have much of a customization feature
Fully free software program with a rich graphic designing feature that lets you design a fabulous logo in minutes. This software program is also available online and is downloadable on multiple operating system platforms.
- One can make the most out of Gravit Designer due to availability over the online and offline platform.
- Range of filters are available
- Doesn’t support multiple file format
CorelDraw has made immense progress in the world of technology. From designing logos to photo editing to publishing alluring projects in a more professional way adding higher quality features is the incentive of Corel Draw Software. Additionally, whether you are doing business in the sector of screen printing or apparel, Corel Draw provides all the necessary tools to develop captivating designs in your fashion industry.
It also maintains the color level accuracy delivering a stunning logo for your company. Furthermore, CorelDraw enhances your logo designing experience through granting non-destructive outcomes also a vector graphic oriented. Moreover, its powerful tool recognizes various curving and sketching styles which makes designing easier for you.
- Compatible in both MAC and Windows version with 30 days trial version.
- It permits a 30-day money-back guarantee
- The LiveSketch feature produces astounding results for a perfect logo design
- The freehand brush is a little tough to use.
3. Adobe Spark
You have heard the name Adobe. It’s an American Software company that offers various types of ingenious and interactive multimedia software products. Certainly, Adobe Spark is an imperious software program belonging to the Adobe family and bears no exception like other Adobe tools.
- Able to build a logo within minutes
- Offers free trial
- Both Adobe Mobile app and online version available
- Doesn’t offer animation effects
By the name, you have understood that Adobe Photoshop is undoubtedly an elegant tool belonging to the Adobe family. This software program is mostly well-recognized as the leader of image editing. Further, a lot of illustrative features have been put together to create this software program for professional designers so that they can produce a splendid logo and other designs.
It offers drop-dead filters that give a flamboyant look to your dull image. Moreover, there are other praiseworthy features like adding text to images, mending flaws, removing unwanted objects from an image, and many more makes it be the utterly desirable Graphic design software.
- Adobe Photoshop Pro version costs $20.99/month
- Need to gain pre-knowledge for creating effective and professional logo
- It can be tough for an amateur
Adobe Illustrator is a popular and widely accepted image administrative program that endeavors a professional level of editing. In addition, it is a fundamental part of ‘Adobe Creative Suite’ acquiring a good deal of features that gives you a platform to create outstanding logos without difficulty. So, if you are planning to pursue a sheer logo for your business or commercial use then dig no deeper than Adobe Illustrator.
You could have created logos using your mobile apps but for professional demand like vector designed applications, Adobe Illustrator is the right choice. Since it allows you to create a scale-based logo or anything according to your requirements and helps in maintaining every aspect without a hitch.
- Flexible user interface
- Offers in-panel editing
- Work on multiple artboards simultaneously
- Takes up a lot of storage space
In conclusion, all we can say is picking up the right logo designing software program is in your hand but hope so this article gave you an idea to compare which one suits you the best.
Read more about Best Presentation Tools of 2020