In this present generation, we have the leverage to get everything on our doorsteps. The things that make this scope possible include eBay as a very influential role player. There is no way you haven’t heard of the eBay business platform! eBay is currently one of the leading platforms for selling and buying products with huge numbers of customers gathering.
Check out How to Start Your Own Business Ideas?
eBay offers two types of accounts, depending on your selling amount. Among them, the personal accounts include casual selling whereas the business account gives you the opportunity to sell huge amounts of products. If you are a business-centric person, you should not miss this grandiose opportunity to reach millions of global buyers in one place.
eBay business platform is perhaps the most lucrative e-commerce site with over 200 million regular customers. If you do not have an eBay business account yet, learn how to open and use an eBay business account from the following.
eBay business account
How to Open an Ebay Business Account
You can create your very own eBay business account within a few minutes. eBay is a large-scale business platform with very easy-go processing modules. However, there are some certain steps to create an account. A seller must follow them watchfully to create an appropriate account. Read along to find out the steps
- First, go to www.eBay.com
- Open the respective page to register for a new account.
- Select the account type as a business account.
- Register with an appropriate e-mail account and authentic password.
- Fill out the additional details to set up your eBay business account.
- And lastly, add your PayPal account.
Once you have gone through these processes, you will get your own eBay business account to start your product selling on this amazing platform. If you already have a personal account and want to set up a business account now, you can make your personal account a business account by making some changes in the account settings.
How to Utilize an Ebay Business Account
An eBay business account permits you to sell in bulk amounts of products at a time. But in order to sell your products, you need to bring them in front of your potential buyers. There are many other things to arrange. Follow the below steps to get into vending your products right after opening up your very own eBay business account.
- Select the sell option – you will find a sell option at the top of your eBay home page.
- Form a listing – it is the primary step to display your products in front of your potential buyers.
- Mention the price of your products – the right pricing will attract your potential buyers.
- Set up your payment method – you will need to add any payment method to get paid and pay the eBay sales charge. It can be PayPal or any payment method you use.
- Set up the shipping option – set your shipping options according to the regional range of your potential buyers.
By following them, you will be into your business. However, we suggest you share the best quality photos alongside your listing to attract buyers. You can also add a vivid description of your products so that buyers comprehend your product’s value clearly. You may not know that it is completely free of any charge to create an eBay business account. But the listing may require a minimal charge. You can list free for up to 50 items per month. You will be charged a small charge for each item outside this allocation.
The Perks of an Ebay Business Account
eBay business account soaks up its seller with many advantageous opportunities. Any online seller’s first preference is the eBay business platform. Wonder why it is so? Let’s look at some of the reasons below.
- With an eBay account, a seller reaches several million buyers without spending even a single penny.
- The process of setting up and using an eBay business account is very simple and easy that many new online sellers often tend to choose eBay as their first online business platform.
- A seller can update his/her product list up to 50 items per month, totally free from any cost. That saves a seller overhead charge.
- A seller does not even need a niche or store to start his business. That makes selling easier for a beginner.
- Though a new seller is allowed to sell a maximum of ten items in the first trial, however, if his business is well-run, then there will be no restriction on the quantity of the product onwards. This brings a great opportunity for big companies to sell a bulk of products through a single account.
- There are very few sales restrictions on eBay, and those are also very easy for a seller to follow.
- The most attractive opportunity for an eBay business account is its low tax rate. Most business platforms require additional fees, whereas eBay puts it at a much lower rate. Thus, owners of eBay business accounts can run their businesses more profitably here.
- Worldwide slipping is another positive aspect to sell the products at the worldwide range as eBay arrange millions of shipping opportunity, so it is easy to introduce products at a broad range.
In conclusion, eBay is such a platform where the whole commercial world united in one place. To get exposed to this worthwhile platform, creating an eBay business account is the best option. The process of creating and using an it is described at large throughout this article. So you can learn about it by giving it just a sneak peek.
Learn more about Top Ecommerce Marketing Platform for Small Business