The ecommerce marketing platform is nothing but the platform of the process of online sales and purchases of various products along with the data transactions through the web. Here are a few of them.
Also, read How to Start Affiliate Marketing
Top E-commerce Marketing Platforms for Small Business
Among all the e-commerce platforms out there, Shopify holds the uppermost position being a popular one in the competitive business world. Due to its easy interface and simple procedure to launch a new store, users are becoming more fascinated to use this platform. This feature makes a hit within the small e-commerce brands to choose Shopify as their online marketing platform.
This software offers a SaaS e-commerce platform for any type of small business entrepreneurs. Anyone planning with their boutique store or artisans can undoubtedly choose Shopify as their right-hand. It lets you manage the business with a lower order volume. The basic monthly pricing plan for Shopify starts from $29 to $299 based on the added features and volume of orders,
- It offers services to sell goods both digitally and physically
- More than 100 gateways are available for payment including its Shopify Payments and Google Pay.
- Allows carrying off the incomplete sales.
2. Shopify Plus
You must have heard the name Shopify, one of the most popular e-commerce software tools that have created a platform with everything you need. And Shopify Plus is its enterprise e-Commerce platform for voluminous and developing online stores and brands. It is tailored for the merchants who have already enlarged their business with the simple setup of Shopify. Hence now they seek for the advanced features to grow their business.
- Offers personalize and responsive checkout experience
- Advance design and interface
- Preeminent automation capabilities
- Redefined multichannel functions
- Potential enough to handle immense traffic and sales
Magneto comes in handy for the software developers. It is an open-source e-commerce platform for enterprise-level business. Providing online merchants with a flexible shopping cart, Magneto has developed its status in the e-commerce marketing world. This software creates a barrier to the entrance due to the developed resources that are more accessible by the programmers and developers.
The backend of this software is written in PHP using the Zend Framework. The wide variety of features for enterprise sellers has made Magneto one of the great choices for large online stores. But even then, it is recommended for small businesses if programmers and developers exist in those companies.
- Offers discounts for the sellers
- Support Recurring payments
- Availability of unlimited product listings
Don’t know how to code and create an enticing website for your small business- Wix is here to guide you. It is one of the most underlying and straightforward e-commerce platforms to help you in building websites and run your brand-new online store. In the first place, its drag and drop feature has attracted the users to adopt it effortlessly.
- Offers almost 70 plus customizable themes to design your Website
- Compatible on any platform; so, it makes it easier for the buyers to make purchases from their phones.
- Offers phone, social media, and email support
- Allows securing your website using SSL or Secure Sockets Layer certificates.
Weebly is a suitable web hosting service that lets you create lucrative online stores valuing your money more than any other e-commerce marketing platform. It lets you upload your product images or contents in bulk and with the built-in feature it lets you persistently manage your store.
It enhances engagement and shows the best aspects of the business to your customers. Moreover, it has a wide range of options to portray the best out of your online store. Weebly also lets you portray your business’s Instagram feed on your homepage which is an addition to engaging your customers.
- It offers different price plans including the opportunity of implementing email marketing as well as Google Ads credits.
- With its cheapest pricing subscription, you can sell up to 10 products whereas the business plan offers you unlimited selling of products
- The feature of creating a portfolio and blog for your products make it fruitful to the eyes of your customers
In all, it is suitable for small businesses due to its limited feature than any other software tool for e-commerce marketing.
Volusion is one of the oldest e-commerce marketing platforms. They claim to sell four times more than any other hosted shopping carts in the e-commerce marketing world. The root of their strong claiming comes from the analytics and built-in data tools. It lets you visualize and understand the need of your customers based on the search engine optimization tool.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t have the blogging feature or the portfolio, unlike other e-commerce platforms. Hence it makes it tricky to customize your website or the online store.
In short, Volusion is for the small business owner who doesn’t bother much about the idea of designing their website. Rather they are fond of playing with the data and trace their customers’ needs.
- Offers a clear inventory system
- SEO or Search Engine Optimization available
- Offers vivid and detailed analytics and insights report that lets you keep a record of all your stockings
WooCommerce is one of uttermost popular open-source e-commerce platform mostly for the WordPress merchants. It lets you turn your WordPress sites into online stores. Surprisingly, WooCommerce avails its self-made payment processor along with a shopping cart facility, which makes it different than any other e-commerce marketing platform.
- It is an open-source platform so, you can customize anything from adding unlimited products to taking orders
- It allows you to sell products both physically and digitally starting from subscriptions to content, etc.
- Multi-channel selling option available to reduce the heavy lifting
- Live chat and phone support available for the customers and website users
- It is required to pay for Secure Sockets Layer certificates for securing your website
- Offers a free 14-day trial
To conclude, if you aim to enhance your business policy and grab more customers, the above article will help you to choosing the right platform.
Learn more about Affiliate Programs